Is Procrastination Preventing you Doing the Things that Are Most Important to You?
In a busy life, making time for important personal projects can be a challenge.
Are you tired of waiting for the right time to get started on a personal project that is important to you?
Join this fun and friendly class to discover new tools, and learn how to create systems for support and accountability that work for you.
Apply what you learn to a real project (or part of a project) of your own choosing.
- Identify your personal strengths and sources of energy
- Increase your understanding of the psychology of procrastination
- Learn to recognize your personal patterns and triggers
- Develop powerful strategies to apply to your own situation
- Create systems of internal and external support that set yourself up for success
HOW TO REGISTER
This class is being taught in partnership with the City of Emeryville.
Download this flyer for more details.
Register by calling or visiting the Recreation Center (Tel: 510-596-4395)
(Ask for Class #4377: How to Create your Personal Success Playbook)
or visit emeryville.org/activenet for online registration 24/7.
When & Where
Class meets 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm on 4 Tuesday Evenings – October 7, 14, 21, 28