A 4-week class in Partnership with Emeryville Adult Enrichment Programs
Is Procrastination Preventing you Doing the Things That are Most Important to You?
In a busy life, making time for important personal projects can be a challenge.
Are you ready to stop waiting for the “right time” to get started on something that you really want to do?
If so, this class may be for you.
We will meet for 4 consecutive Tuesday evenings, in a fun and friendly environment to explore new ways to carve out time and cultivate focus, even when your schedule feels full.
|Class meets in Emeryville Recreation Center, 4300 San Pablo Ave, 94608|
What to Expect
The class is designed to provide you with practical tools that you can continue to use long after the class is over. Each week you will have hands-on practice with one or more techniques that you can adapt and customize for your own use.
You will learn ways to coach yourself to :
- Tune into your natural strengths
- Recognize triggers that reduce your motivation
- Get unstuck
- identify the support you need to maintain momentum
About the Class
WHEN: Tuesdays Oct 07, 14, 31, 28 (7:00 pm-9:00 pm)
WHERE: Recreation Center, 4300 San Pablo Avenue, Emeryville, CA 94608
WHO: Class taught by Jennifer Bradley (Certified Coach & Certified Journal Facilitator)
HOW TO JOIN:
- Online: City of Emeryville class sign up (emeryville.org/activenet)
- Phone: Call the Recreation Center at 510-596-4395
- In Person: Visit the Recreation Center at 4300, San Pablo Ave.
- Mail: Complete the registration form (p. 26) of the City News & Activity guideFor more on registration instructions see p. 23 of the City News/Activity Guide)
Questions about the Class
For registration help, call Emeryville Recreation Center at 510-596-4395.
For questions about the class itself, email Jennifer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need A Different Class Time?
If you’d like to stay in touch and get news of upcoming classes, please fill this form to request occasional email notifications.
Want Information to Share with A Friend or Colleague?
If you know someone who might be interested, here’s how to share the information:
- Download this one-page information sheet to share
- Invite them to visit writetorenew.com for details
- See the 2014 Fall Emeryville Activities brochure (class details are on p. 12).