Experiencing Change in your
Professional and Personal Life
Don’t Stay Stuck in a Worry Cycle.
Learn New Tools To Overcome Overwhelm
Move through Stuckness More Quickly with this 4-week Class
Discover the Power of Structured Journaling Techniques to Get Clear and Coach Yourself to Manage Stress and Stay on Track
New Class begins Tuesday Feb 4th @ 7 pm
(in partnership with Emeryville Adult Enrichment Programs)
Hear from students in a previous class:
- Very warm, reassuring atmosphere with practical, helpful resources. (T.J.)
- Just what I needed to help with a healthy life transition (D.A.)
- This class has helped me better understand the phases of transition and how to systematically handle it through various journaling techniques (K.T.)
What to do Now:
– Information and online registration 24/7: emeryville.org/activenet
– or call the Recreation Center (510) 596-4396
2. Mark your Calendar for Feb 4, 11, 18, 25
(4 Tuesday evenings 7:00pm-9:00pm)
3. Request a class reminder from the instructor
To get your personal email class reminder from your instructor:
Sign up for the Class News e-list
and get a Free “Journaling Myths” Checklist to Help You Get Started
(You’ll be asked to confirm your email address to protect you from spam)
For Registration and Payment Help: Call Emeryville Recreation Center (510) 596-4396
For Information about the Class: Contact your instructor.
Email Jennifer: bestfitcareer [at] gmail [dot] com
or send a note here.
Class facilitated by
Jennifer Bradley, Ph.D.
Career Coach & Certified Instructor of Journal to the Self ®
|This will be a practical class in a friendly and supportive learning environment.
I hope to see you there. Jennifer